ASW carry out over 20,000 responsive repairs every year. Approximately 10,000 for social housing clients across South Wales. We also handle a similar amount for our commercial clients throughout the UK. It is a major responsibility that we are able to handle and one that we take very seriously.
Our reputation for providing an excellent repairs and maintenance track record is based on meeting the needs and expectations of all the clients and residents we serve. Tenants and building occupiers want their repairs to be done quickly, conveniently, and properly; clients want the right repair done at the right time and in a safe and efficient way, to protect the value of their assets. And that’s exactly what we do.
With almost 100 multi-skilled trade operatives specialising in a range of building trades and our customer services advisors ensure that the nearest and most appropriate operative is allocated the job to ensure a fast and efficient First Time Fix.
ASW has built up trust and confidence with its clients over many years and carry out any additional work to minimise call-outs at a future date thereby lessening disruption to tenants.
ASW provides the following reactive maintenance services:
- 24 hour services throughout the year including Bank Holidays and Christmas
- Experienced directly employed multi-skilled tradespeople supplemented by specialist subcontractors
- In-House electrical services supplied by our Sister Company Connectus Electrical
- State of the art IT communications
- Ability to meet demanding response times
- In-house KPI system which can be aligned to customer requirements
- Experience of working with vulnerable tenants
- Van Stock Management System ensuring vans stocked with client specific materials to enable First Time Fix on jobs including emergency repairs
- Lightfoot® System to improve driver safety and performance whilst helping reduce carbon footprint, wear and tear on vans and lowering company Carbon Footprint