Senior Contracts Manager
ASW Property Service Ltd are currently recruiting a Senior Contracts Manager for its growing FM department. Based in Pyle, Bridgend the candidate will be responsible for delivering a Reactive and Planned/Refurbishment Maintenance service to our clients portfolios throughout Wales, the South West and Midlands regions.
Previous experience of delivering maintenance and refurbishment projects to the Licenced Retailer and Hospitality industry is key to fulfil this fast paced and demanding role.
Reporting to the Operations Director, you will oversee a department of Contract Managers, Customer Service Advisors and Tradespersons who deliver a 1st class service to our various clients.
The candidate must have a flexible approach to working hours and the role may require unsociable hours due to the requirements of some of the refurbishment projects undertaken in live, trading environments.
The Role brief: –
- Project Management delivery service to clients on interior refurbishment projects ranging from 5k-500k
- To carry out site visits as required during preparation of quotations.
- Participate in take-off of drawings to assist the commercial teams to accurately price any projects
- Manage departments personnel and budgets
- To prepare and submit any necessary progress reports (weekly/monthly).
- Ensure that all H&S and CDM is fully adhered to at all times
- Assist and contribute in the management of new business opportunities
Experience, Skills and Attributes brief: –
- Proven track record within Project Management
- Principle contractor background, ideally experienced in Licensed Retail and Hospitality, Refurbishment and Maintenance works.
- IT, PowerPoint, Microsoft and Excel skills are essential for this role.
- Project planning Software such as Microsoft Project would be desirable.
This is not an exhaustive list of requirements for the role
- Salary depending on experience
- Company Vehicle
- 30 days Holiday
- Laptop and Mobile Phone
To apply:- please contact Paul Phillips Operations Director email@example.com
Due to new contracts in exciting new markets throughout the UK ASW Property Services is always looking to supplement its directly employed workforce. If you are a competent multi-skilled supervisor or tradesperson please bookmark this page for details of forthcoming vacancies.
We also advertise for administrative personnel, training and work experience opportunities. We are always looking to supplement our current workforce to keep up with client demand all over south Wales and we typically look for multi-skilled personnel with experience of:
We are also looking for general operatives to work with our project teams.
Ideally you will have a current and appropriate CSCS Card. If you are interested in working for ASW Property Services please send in your CV or request an application form from:
ASW Property Services Limited
58-59 Village Farm Industrial Estate,
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.