We currently have the following vacancies:
FM Contracts Manager
Due to our continued growth ASW Property Services are currently seeking to recruit a Contracts Manager to oversee our Commercial and Facilities Management Department. ASW Property Services provides 24hr maintenance 365 days of the year to our Commercial and Retail clients.
ASW Property Services is looking to recruit a FM Contracts Manager to oversee reactive, planned and compliance contracts we hold with various clients throughout Wales, The Midlands, and the South West of England.
This position will be based primarily out of our Pyle office but may need to travel throughout Wales, The Midlands, and the South West of England to oversee any projects.
- Manage a team of mobile tradespersons and our partner sub-contractors
- Assist our planning teams to plan and prioritise workload to achieve service delivery
- Overall responsibility for portfolio of Commercial contracts in relation to performance both financially and in line contract requirements
- Ensure clear communication with workforce, customers, line management, office support staff, sub-contractors
- Provide technical support to the client and support staff
- Responsible for delivery of services in line with contract KPI’s/SLA’s
- Ensuring that the workforce can achieve first time fix repairs.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is achieved at the highest standard and compile reports for the SHEQ Manager and SHEQ Officer
- Attend monthly contract review meetings with the Operations Manager and Commercial Manager
- Flexible in attitude and aptitude
- Attendance at meetings with both Senior Management and Client when requested
- Ensure all monthly reports and forms are completed and forwarded to appropriate departments and clients
- Continually demonstrate an understanding and commitment to customer care
- Deal courteously with clients, customers, and the general public to maintain and enhance the reputation of ASW Property Services
- Overall responsibility for ensuring the Clients compliance records are kept up to date.
- To be part of a management out of hours rota liaising workforce and subcontractors
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Enthusiastic and driven
- Flexible approach to all areas of work
- High level of commercial awareness
- Previous experience of a similar role within the Facility Management, Technical services/Property Maintenance /M&E sector.
- Full driving licence as company car will be provided.
- Experience and knowledge of Fire Risk Assessment regulations, Environmental Health Regulations, Legionella Regulations and Asbestos Regulations.
- Excellent communicator, verbally and written.
- Knowledge of statuary requirements and current legislation
- Recognised apprenticeship, NVQ or equivalent training programme, qualifications are relevant to skill base relevant management training
- Have an in-depth knowledge and experience in building services, statuary regulations, and compliance
- High level of computer literacy, and PC applications
- Excellent project management skills and appropriate tools and techniques
- Enforce policies and procedures.
- Managing ISOH Certificate
- 1st Aid certificate
- SMSTS Certificate
- Knowledge of working at height/IPAF/PASMA
- Member of accredited body such as CIOB.
Salary £Competitive based on experience
If you are interested in this role contact: Paul Phillips Operations Manager
Job Type: Full-time