Established in 1983, ASW Property Services Limited (Formerly A.S. Wellington Building & Maintenance Ltd) is an indigenous Welsh company providing specialist construction services delivering a wide range of maintenance and refurbishment services to Local Authority, Housing Association and Private Commercial clients across the whole of Wales and the South West.
Centrally located in South Wales we provide a national service using locally based people working in partnership with our clients delivering a wide range of improvement programmes comprising of:
- Reactive Maintenance including 24/7 Emergency Response
- Planned Maintenance works which include kitchen and bathroom refurbishments, plumbing and central heating installation, electrical installations and upgrades, EWI schemes and external works
- Void Refurbishment works
- Disabled Adaptation works
- Fire Safety Works to include Fire Compartmentation, Cladding and Fire Door installation and Maintenance
- Retro-fit systems such as External & Internal Wall Insulation, PV, Solar, IES and IR Heating
- Facility Management Services
- Other specialist refurbishment and improvement works
We specialise in delivering works to the Welsh Housing Quality Standard to occupied properties using a trained and experienced multi-skilled workforce. Currently 85% of our work is carried out in occupied properties for tenants from a wide range of backgrounds and a diverse range of individual needs. Our workforce, including female carpenters and team leaders are supported by a dedicated, professional team providing customer service and tenant liaison management.
Fully ISO 9001:2015 Accredited with Acclaim SSIP status and are PAS 2030 accredited for External Wall Insulation works.
At ASW, we take pride in our turn key approach to contract support. With a commitment to excellence, we offer a unique advantage by providing both electrical and mechanical disciplines in-house. By combining our expertise in these areas, we ensure seamless coordination and efficient execution for our valued clients. Our team is equipped to handle diverse project requirements and can offer an integrated solution under one roof, we deliver unparalleled convenience, cost-effectiveness, and streamlined operations.