ASW carry out all types of planned maintenance and refurbishment works from simple bathroom upgrades to multi-million-pound refurbishment projects. ASW is able to provide this service using our own trained and experienced multi-skilled teams supplemented by a carefully selected and approved supply chain for specialist services.
We are capable of planning and delivering all types of planned works programmes by understanding the client’s requirements, planning and organising the works using sophisticated planning software.
ASW also provides Tenant Liaison Services as the majority of the planned maintenance works are carried out in occupied properties.
Our planned maintenance teams include trained, competent and experienced supervisors and site managers who are responsible for ensuring projects are delivered on time and to the highest standards, while minimising disruption to residents of occupied and neighbouring properties.
Our large planned maintenance contracts and positive relationships with suppliers give us access to extremely competitive buying rates. As part of our transparent pricing ethos, we aim to share savings with the client.
We provide a wide range of planned maintenance works, including:
- Kitchen and bathroom replacements
- Central heating installations and boiler installations
- Gas servicing and maintenance
- Electrical rewires
- Window and door replacements
- Disabled Adaptations (PAG’s)
- Painting & Decorating
- Gutter and fascia renewal
- Roofing repairs and replacements
- EWI Installation (PAS 2030/PAS2035 Accredited BBA Installer)
- Concrete repairs
- External Works
- Groundworks / Underpinning
- Environmental works