Job Title: Fire Team Co-Ordinator
Location: Pyle, Bridgend
Position Type: Full-Time
Summary: ASW take pride in our commitment to delivering excellence in construction. With a proven track record of delivering high-quality projects relating to fire safety works such as External Cladding, Fire Compartmentation and Fire doors we continue to expand our operations. We are seeking a dedicated Fire Team Co-Ordinator to help administer fire safety works within our organisation.
- Coordinate and administer all fire safety operations within the company.
- Follow document procedures and protocols to ensure compliance with BMTRADA third party certification.
- Collaborate with project managers and supervisors to assist project delivery.
- Maintain accurate documentation related to fire safety, including inspection reports, training records, incident reports, and fire safety compliance.
- Proven co-ordinator and administerial experience in fire safety or a related field within the construction industry is desired.
- Excellent organisational and coordination skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks and manage compliance documentation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to be self-motivated and mange time effectively.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, to interact confidently with employees, management, and clients.
- Proficient in using computer software and technology for record-keeping and reporting purposes.
- Strong attention to detail and precision with data entry and record-keeping.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- High level of professionalism and integrity.
Joining our team not only provides a rewarding opportunity but also the chance to contribute to our fire team. If you possess the necessary requirements, we invite you to apply for the role of Fire Team Co-Ordinator at ASW and look forward to receiving your application.